Free Fire Partner Program: Ever since Free Fire came out, it has become a most popular battle royale game, and it has also contributed to the growth of content creation, streaming, and other areas. As other game developers help content creators by bringing in exclusive partner programmes that continually advance games to new audiences.
So why does Free Fire lag behind? So here too, the game implements an initiative where selected players and creators are given incentives, special badges, perks, and many other rewards. And as a part of this, the initiative has greatly helped the game to have a global presence.
This is why Free Fire content creators and gamers look for information about this initiative or programme and how to get its special V-badge in the Free Fire ID.
So today’s post is for them to know more about all the information about the Free Fire Partner Program, how they can apply for it, what the requirements are, and how they can get a V badge on Free Fire ID. So let’s move on:
What is the Free Fire Partner Program and what are the benefits of joining it?
Free Fire Partner Program is one of the great initiatives by game developers for content creators to produce content around games, specifically to help them achieve their true potential and to increase the reach of games. This provides a great opportunity for players to become the official brand ambassadors of the game. Garena’s vast network also opens many doors for budding content creators.
- Advertisement -
Plus, the event also brings a number of exclusive items, including merchandise, and many more, but what?
Here is a list of the benefits of joining the Free Fire Partner Program:
- In-Game rewards, custom room cards, and diamonds
- Financial compensation
- Advanced access to content
- Access of the official observer client
- Official feature on Free Fire’s social media
- Attractive codes to give away to fans
- Communication with the game’s team
- Invitations to esports tournaments and other events
- Exclusive merchandise
How to get the V badge on Free Fire ID?
In addition to all of the above rewards, the benefit of joining the Garena Free Fire Partner Program is that Free Fire also gives a special badge on their partner Free Fire ID called the “V Badge.”
So in short, the answer to how to get the V Badge on Free Fire ID is to join the game’s official partner program.
V-Badge and Free Fire Partner Program requirements in 2022
As stated on the official Free Fire Partner Program website, the programme is currently only available to YouTubers. And the requirements given by them to join the FF Partner Program are as follows:
- Advertisement -
- Vibrant YouTube channels with over 100,000 subscribers.
- Creators with 80% Free Fire content and 3,000 channel views in the last 30 days.
- YouTubers with consistency in social media activity and content quality.
- Participants must upload clean, non-offensive, and engaging content.
- Gamers should also have professionalism and a willingness to work hard.
- Passion for gaming and the need for drive to succeed together.
How to apply for the Free Fire Partner Program:
If you meet all the mentioned criteria, then you can apply for the Garena Free Fire partner program by following the given steps:
- Step 1: The applicant has to first visit the website of the Free Fire Partner Program.
- Step 2: Next, find the ‘Apply Now’ button on the right side of the screen and click on it to open the application form.
- Step 3: Now, they will be redirected to the Google Form, where all the details have to be filled in and they should be entered correctly.
- Step 4: After filling in all the above details, click on the submit button to send your details to the official team.
- Step 5: You have just applied. Now wait till they get back from the official team.
~Frequently Asked Questions~
This programme is open to all YouTube channels that have more than 1,000,000 subscribers, and their content must comply with the Free Fire-related, clean, non-controversial, community guidelines.
No, application and entry to the this partner program are absolutely free.
Each application is carefully screened, and all selected applicants will be contacted individually by the Garena team.
- Advertisement -
Please note that meeting the basic criteria does not guarantee selection in the programme. Garena has an internal review process for each application, and a limited number of slots are open for the best and most budding creators.
Each application is individually reviewed by Garena staff on a number of parameters. So it takes time for them to come back. But they will listen as soon as possible.