Are you ready to dive into the world of MementoMori and save the planet from darkness as a powerful Witch? If so, you’re going to want to know which characters are the best to have on your team. That’s where our Memento Mori Tier List comes in. We’ve ranked all the characters from best to worst, so you can make informed decisions on who to aim for when rerolling or pulling characters in-game.
But don’t worry if you’re a beginner; we’ve also included a reroll guide to help you get the characters you want. In addition to our tier list, we’ve also compiled a guide on how to pull the best characters in Memento Mori. This comprehensive guide will help ensure that your Memento Mori adventures are as successful as possible. So if you want to dominate the game and build the OP team, be sure to check out our Memento Mori Character Tier List.
Memento Mori Tier List – All Characters Ranked
The Memento Mori tier list ranks all the characters of all grades, such as LR, SSR+, and N characters, in the game from best to worst. It’s usually updated every month, so make sure to check back here for the latest tier list. Here’s a quick overview of the tiers:
- Tier 1: These are the best characters in the game. They have the highest stats, abilities, and all-around power.
- Tier 2: These characters are slightly weaker than Tier 1, but they still have some great abilities and stats.
- Tier 3: These characters are a bit weaker than Tier 2, but they still have good stats and abilities.
- Tier 4: These characters are not as powerful as those in the higher tiers, but they can be avoided.
Now let’s take a closer look at each tier and the characters that make up each one, but if you don’t want to scroll to the end, here is short (but not complete), summary of this tier list:
- Tier 1: Cordie, Florence, Fenrir, Merlyn, Olivia, Bell, Primavera
- Tier 2: Amleth, Amour, Fortina, Ivy, Luke, Mertillier, Mimi, Natasha, Nina, Valeriede
- Tier 3: Carol, Dian, Freesia, Luna Lynn, Moddey, Sabrina, Soltina, Tropon
- Tier 4: Heather, Rean
Tier 1 Characters
Tier 1 characters are the strongest in the game and should be your top priority when building your team. Here are the characters in Tier 1:
- Advertisement -
Tier 2 Characters
Tier 2 characters are slightly weaker than Tier 1 but still have some great abilities and stats. Here are some of the tier-one characters in the game:
Tier 3 Characters
The Tier 3 characters are a bit weaker than Tier 2, but still have good stats and abilities. Here are the Tier 3 characters:
Tier 4 Characters
Tier 4 characters are not as powerful as those in the higher tiers, but they can still be useful, or you can avoid them. Here are the weakest characters in the game:
Tip: To succeed in MementoMori, focus on acquiring top-tier LR-grade characters for the late game and tough battles. While SSR+ and N-grade characters may be useful in the early game or against weaker foes, they may not be sufficient for more challenging content.
Memento Mori Reroll Guide
Now that you know the different tiers of MementoMori characters and which ones are the best, it’s time to know how to reroll your account in Memento Mori. Rerolling allows you to try for the top-tier characters, which will give you a better chance at winning. Here’s how to do it:
- Advertisement -
- Open the game and log in as a guest.
- Complete the tutorial and prologue.
- When you get to the character summoning screen, try to get a top-tier character. If you succeed, great! If not, log out and delete the game’s data to try again.
Alternatively, you can reset your game data from the settings menu. To do this:
- Tap the Home button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Click the button with three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Return to Title“.
- Click on Settings and choose Reset Game Data.
- The game will warn you that the data cannot be restored once it has been reset. Tap the reset button to continue.
- You will now have to play the tutorial again until you reach the character summoning screen. Remember, you’ll need to do this process each time you want to reroll.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to try for the best characters.
How to Pull characters in Memento Mori
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to pull characters in Memento Mori.
- Firstly, start Memento Mori on your phone or other device.
- When asked to sign in, select “Close” to play as a guest.
- Choose a world to begin your game in.
- Play through levels 1–12 to unlock the gacha feature.
- Once the gacha tutorial is available, tap the “Invoke” button on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Now, tap on “Wish List” to choose the characters you want to try to pull.
- For each character attribute (such as fire or water), you can set a list of up to 5 characters you would like to try to get. You can set as few as one character per attribute or fill all five slots.
- Finally, after choosing your preferred characters, go back to the Invoke menu and tap on “Invoke 10” to guarantee that you will get at least one SR character.
Note: If you are happy with the characters you pulled, you can save your progress by signing in and linking your account. If you are not satisfied, you can choose to “reroll” and try again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions related to the tier list:
- Advertisement -
The tier list is usually updated every month, so make sure to check back here for the latest tier list.
The best characters in the game are in Tier 1, so make sure to focus on getting those characters first.
Yes, it can be worth rerolling your account if you want to get the best characters in the game. Just make sure to take your time with the process, as it can be tedious but worth it in the end.
We hope this Memento Mori tier list and reroll guide has been useful in helping you determine the best characters for your gameplay. With this comprehensive guide, you should be able to make informed decisions about which characters to prioritise when rerolling and progressing through the game.